Are you a blogger? Creative entrepreneur? Social Media fanatic?
Still trying to nail the design side of things?
Hi! I’m Ang. I make graphic design easy – really.
My path to graphic design didn’t take what you would call a normal route. Somewhere between Asia, a teaching job, a history degree, and office work, I became a professional graphic designer! I so totally planned that.
Actually, my life looked a little more like this:
- Get a history degree. Minor in Spanish. Think about double-majoring in high school education, but drop it. Twice.
- Get a job as a high school history teacher. In China.
- Move back to the States in a few years, and go to work in an office, as a secretary.
Boom! Instant Graphic Designer. Works every time.
OK, I admit those dots are pretty had to connect. Here’s the behind the scenes look:
- When I studied history, I became addicted to story.
- When I traveled to China, I loved finding creative ways to teach.
- When I came back to the States and started working in an office, I ended up on a computer with Photoshop.
Today, I love graphic design and I love the way I can reach people through design. It kills me to see so many creative people who are held back simply because their graphics don’t show off how amazing they are, and how much they can share.
My goal is to teach bloggers and creative entrepreneurs how to use design as a flashing neon light to draw attention to the fabulous and life-changing content they create.
Little long for a t-shirt, but that’s why I do this.
How about you?
What’s your story?
Who do you want to help? What problem do you solve?
What gets you so excited you can’t wait to share it with someone?
You have awesome talent, and you make amazing content.
But do your graphics match?
Before anyone reads the first words of a blog post, Instagram caption, or ebook, they’ll see your graphics. Will they click over? Or scroll past?
I want to help you make designs that will show off just how fabulous you are.
Ready to add design to your arsenal?
You make awesome content. Shouldn't your graphics match?