The Occasional Day is all about creative encouragement – giving it and receiving it. When you comment (which I hope you do often), please remember:
- Comment with grace & love, even (especially) if you disagree
- Criticism is fine so long as you can give it with respect and kindness
- I may use the content of your comments or emails to promote this blog and The Occasional Day shop. Don’t freak out. No personal information (beyond your first name, if provided), will be used.
In compliance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials, I want to make sure you know the following:
- This blog is a source of income. That means that I may promote products, services, or businesses, and I may be paid to do so. Rest assured, I will only promote products/services/businesses that I believe will benefit you. I will never promote something only to make a buck. My mother would kill me.
- If I receive free product in order to give a review of said product, that does not ensure a positive review. I hereby promise to tell it like it is.
The Occasional Day participates in affiliate marketing. If you click on an affiliate link (typically shown with a *) on this site or across related social media and make a purchase, I may receive a commission, at no cost to you. Remember, I only tell you about things I genuinely like and would share with you whether I were earning a commission on them or not.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. All opinions or promotions expressed in each post are completely my own.
- I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
- I may use the content of your comments or emails to promote this blog and The Occasional Day shop. No personal information (beyond your first name, if provided), will be used.
- When you visit this site you may see ads. These ads are provided through third-party advertising companies which may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. For more information and to see opt-out options regarding use of aggregated information, please visit:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
You make awesome content. Shouldn't your graphics match?