Can I share your ideas on my blog/site/social media accounts/fill-in-the-blank?
I love it when you share!* If you see an idea or product on The Occasional Day site or shop that you’d like to feature on your site, great! This is all I ask:
- You’re welcome to use one or two photos WITH a link back to the original post or product listing. Please credit The Occasional Day.
- DO NOT remove any watermarks from my images. DO NOT crop, edit, or otherwise change any of my images. DO NOT tick off this designer.
- Pinning is always welcome and appreciated!
All images and text are property of The Occasional Day.
Can I share your printable files?
- Free printable items: If I’ve published an item for free, you are more than welcome to let all your friends/family/acquaintances/random strangers know about the awesome freebie you got. Give them the link or item. Have at it. Just don’t change the item in any way.
- *Purchased printable items: In this case, I don’t love it when you share. Please remember, The Occasional Day and all its products are my livelihood. If you love the item you purchased (and I certainly hope you do), I’m over the moon if you want to tell everyone you’ve ever come into contact with about it, and where to find it. Just don’t share the files you’ve purchased.
Can I sell items I make from your printable files?
Nope. They are for personal and non-profit use only.
Have another question?
Check out the policies on The Occasional Day shop, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You make awesome content. Shouldn't your graphics match?